Saturday, February 25, 2012

Something New is MARCHing In

Okay, so it's been awhile since I've updated this website. I feel really guilty for not coming up with anything new to post. Which got me thinking...


Lately, I've been obsessed with looking for great recipes to try during my free weekends. Okay, I've always looked up recipes but lately I've been able to find enough time and resources to actually try them out.  So, I thought it would be very interesting if I place the recipes of my successful weekend food ventures here to share with everyone else. 

Beginning this March, I'll be posting some of the things I've cooked up in our kitchen. Don't worry, it won't be limited to sweet things. I'm mostly into Italian food, so there will be a lot of pasta, and I'm also trying to eat better so there might be some healthy dishes. I might even share some of my own personal and original recipes.

And so, watch out for my posts! Hopefully you'll love each one.

No comments: