Saturday, July 21, 2012

Carmelitas



Ever since I joined Pinterest, I've stumbled upon tons of new recipes, many of which I can't wait to try out. One of the recipes I couldn't wait to try out was the Carmelitas. The post was from Lulu the Baker, and the pictures were just too delicious and mouth-watering so I knew I just had to try them out.

I decided to try out the recipe and have my new co-teachers taste them, and they ended up being a great hit. So what are they? It's mainly like an oatmeal cookie sandwich, with chocolate and caramel as the filling. I also tried using maple instead of caramel, and it was also well received by my friends.

It's been a long time since I've found something new worth offering, and I'm glad I stumbled onto this.

So here they are...Carmelitas!






♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Kindly text to 0917-5508795 or email to sweetdreamsbycandy@yahoo.com the following information: Name, Contact no., Email address, City of residence, Name of chosen Sweet Dreams treat, No. of orders

Please wait for the confirmation of your order within 24 hours. Orders will take at least one week to complete, and at least two weeks for bulk orders (i.e. orders more than P1,500).

*The minimum order requirement is P500.00 A down payment of at least 50% is required for orders worth P1,500 and above.
*Pick up areas: Petron La Vista, Katipunan


No comments: