Sunday, January 31, 2010

Plain and Simple


While I really enjoy coming up with new designs for my cupcakes, I always make a batch that is simply frosted with my different flavors. This way people can enjoy and really appreciate the taste of my cupcakes. It also becomes easier for them to determine their favorite flavor.

You can enjoy my Plain and Simple cupcakes with Vanilla, Chocolate, and Cream Cheese Frosting.
These cupcakes are available with a chocolate or buttermilk cupcake base, but are best with a buttermilk base. Just specify your choice upon ordering.









Kindly text to 0917-5508795 or email to sweetdreamsbycandy@yahoo.comthe following information: Name, Contact no., Email address, City of residence, Name of chosen Sweet Dreams treat, No. of orders

Please wait for the confirmation of your order within 24 hours. Orders will take at least one week to complete, and at least two weeks for bulk orders (i.e. orders more than P1,500).

*The minimum order requirement is P500.00 A down payment of at least 50% is required for orders worth P1,500 and above.
*Pick up areas: Petron La Vista, Katipunan





No comments: