Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Choc-Nutty Truffles



Whenever my family and I visited the Philippines for Christmas during the time we lived abroad, I would always buy some Choc Nut from our village's sari-sari store. So I just had to try using this sweet combination of chocolate-peanut flavor from my childhood on my favorite truffle treat.

Anyone who loves Choc-Nut must try this CHOC-NUTTY Truffle treat!












Kindly text to 0917-5508795 or email to sweetdreamsbycandy@yahoo.comthe following information: Name, Contact no., Email address, City of residence, Name of chosen Sweet Dreams treat, No. of orders

Please wait for the confirmation of your order within 24 hours. Orders will take at least one week to complete, and at least two weeks for bulk orders (i.e. orders more than P1,500).

*The minimum order requirement is P500.00 A down payment of at least 50% is required for orders worth P1,500 and above.
*Pick up areas: Petron La Vista, Katipunan





1 comment:

NMOS said...

Chocolate and peanut flavor always go well together with sweets, like chocolate covered peanut butter cups.